We'd just like to let everyone know... WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS... 🙂
But we're taking extra measures to help towards the current situation.
- We have a one-way system around the pub.
- We've beefed up our already stringent cleaning routines.
- Staff are hand-washing frequently.
- We are required to keep temporary records of customers, deleted after 21 days.
- Please abide by Government "bubble guidelines", indoors only 2 households can be together, outdoors up to 6 people from any number of households.
- We're only setting tables once customers have arrived.
- And of course we're cleaning tables and chairs once they've vacated.
- We're cleaning menus after each use.
So please don't be offended by our actions, it's nothing personal, we're doing it for everyone 🙂 We want our customers and friends to be as safe possible whilst they're with us and we're determined to do all we can so life can carry on during this difficult time.
If you'd like to help your local business but want to stay at home then we have the option of takeaway food, order from our normal menu and we'll do it to-go.
At The Crown Inn Derbyshire we endeavour to source food locally and follow the seasons where possible. From Thursday through to Saturday we have our Specials Board running alongside our regular menus. Sample regular menus can be found below. If you have any food allergies please inform a member of our team, we’ll always try our hardest to accommodate you.
Download our menus
Please note that our food is cooked to order with fresh ingredients. We also strive to improve our offerings continually. Therefore we can’t guarantee the menu on offer on any particular day will exactly match what you see shown here on the webpage. We do believe that these menus will give you a very good idea of the type and range of food on offer and whenever we make a change we hope you will still find your meal tasty and enjoyable.
Our usual Restaurant menus are listed below.