We'd just like to let everyone know... WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS... 🙂
But we're taking extra measures to help towards the current situation.
- We have a one-way system around the pub.
- We've beefed up our already stringent cleaning routines.
- Staff are hand-washing frequently.
- We are required to keep temporary records of customers, deleted after 21 days.
- Please abide by Government "bubble guidelines", indoors only 2 households can be together, outdoors up to 6 people from any number of households.
- We're only setting tables once customers have arrived.
- And of course we're cleaning tables and chairs once they've vacated.
- We're cleaning menus after each use.
So please don't be offended by our actions, it's nothing personal, we're doing it for everyone 🙂 We want our customers and friends to be as safe possible whilst they're with us and we're determined to do all we can so life can carry on during this difficult time.
If you'd like to help your local business but want to stay at home then we have the option of takeaway food, order from our normal menu and we'll do it to-go.
At The Crown Inn Derbyshire we endeavour to source food locally and follow the seasons where possible.
Our talented head chef has created a menu which has something for everyone – the meat eater, the fish lover or those who prefer vegetarian. From Thursday through to Saturday we have our Specials Board running alongside our regular menus, come along and savour the delights on offer.
You will find us serving lunch and dinner on a daily basis. Our regular menus can be found on the Menus tab above.